Monday 5 December 2011

My trip to Uganda

So I thought I should set up this blog to allow people to follow me before, during and after my trip to Uganda with Restless Development.

It is an amazing opportunity to be able to volunteer in Uganda under the International Citizen Service Scheme run through Restless Development. I will be out there for 3 months in which I hope to document my travels using this blog.

As you can see from the tabs at the top there is a page that gives some more information about Restless Development which you can click through to their website. I have a page where I will be storing pictures taken along this journey. There is also a page on Uganda and what kind of volunteering work I will be doing out there. This will be more updated as I find out the more specific parts of the volunteering.

That's all for now, but I hope to keep this blog updated regularly regarding all things Uganda and Restless Development.

Aram x