Friday 6 January 2012

2 days!

It is unbelievable how quick this trip has come around. Christmas and New Year have zoomed along and now it's this Sunday that I am jetting off to Uganda. Last couple of weeks have been getting myself prepared for the trip. This is the state of my packing atm:

I'ts the first time I have packed for a trip before the day I fly. It feels good as I'm feeling actually prepared and can make sure that I don't leave anything behind. I went charity book shopping yesterday to get some nice reads while I am out there. I picked up some classics that I will challenge myself to read out there. One of them being: 


I need to read this! Anyways, I'm doing some last minute shopping now to make sure I got everything. Last night out tonight. Will be good to see the gang before I leave. Laters.

Aram x